Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

000,113 first volume one hundred and boy uggs 4422

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> VOS COMMENTAIRES NOUS INTERESSENT
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ajgapjklgklj

MessagePosté le: 30/10/2012 8:51 am    Sujet du message: 000,113 first volume one hundred and boy uggs 4422 Répondre en citant

Volume I one hundred and thirteenth chapter (1) the past [more]
    Abada novel download update time :2011-12-23 9:04:50 this chapter word count: 3493
    The ancient Lu followed Ou Hanjie into the Ancient Lu or involuntarily said to myself,jimmy choo ugg boots 48530, maybe this is just a gesture he put out, to tell others how how honest and not signs of bourgeois hedonism,ladies ugg boots zappos 6898, ancient Lu self-deprecating - psychological really dark, ah!
    Ou Hanjie hello ancient Lu, sit down, go back to the room, he will come out. Smile with ancient Lu said: Ancient loc give him a face, please say so!
    Ancient Lu embarrassed smile, Ou Hanjie self-serving nodded, when I saw. see a car to the site to pick you up, this decision will have for you this young man I'd nothing, just think of this pomp ... The estimated background much, and not very black or at least very gray.
    Ou Hanjie At this time a wonderful expression, he said Xiaohui was not feeling well, so he privately called the car when my dad said to me when I do not know much, but I really understand, this really is not very good. I am sorry.
    Watch Ou Hanjie look not like to lie to ourselves, not to mention what their own identity, they simply do not need to curry favor with their own thing! The ancient Lu Europe home a little bit of resistance weakened one point, look, how to think? I think you should be very clear now. Ouhan Jie nodded, see that Ou Hanjie or with so point of pride.
    The ancient Lu EU Zhaohua are not familiar with, he is not good under any evaluation, just go along nodded, and did not personally. In fact, officials now have a few can say is real clear vain official? Ancient Lu feel that from their own sensible since heard many, many representing the corruption of the name, do not really have a good impression of the official. When ancient Lu suddenly remembered Ornamental that in the car said a word, The ancient Lu with a wry smile and shook his head, and had nothing to do, an armchair, want these what significance does!
    Ancient Lu smiled and said, Xiaohui ready? Is not that girl! This ......, too fierce it!
    That Hanjie ah! Involvement inquire about a thing, Xiaohui you in the end what is the relationship? Ou Hanjie very naturally said: accident, her parents have passed away, the family and have no relatives, my parents put her into the home to almost a decade. This ancient loc come to understand, he exclaimed, Ou Hanjie very generous nod did not expect, Speaking Xiaohui when the reaction of the European family, it all seems really should be only right.
    This kids really straightforward very cute.
    Ancient loc soon see Xia Yin Hui, of course, Fu Chunlei, they also enthusiastically greeted ancient Lu ah, that will soon be able to eat, this two hours down the ancient Lu European family feeling is not quite like before so disgusted, especially Fu Chunlei and Ou Hanjie mother and called a pro-ah, saying that they are siblings have people believe, anything can be placed on the table, and a jolly.
    Fu Chunlei still can not bear to eight coat the private life of the ancient Lu at the dinner table, The the ancient Lu good mood look on the ......
    Fu Chunlei to see ancient salaries expression, come to understand that he should be in the emotional things just gone through a period of frustration, but she did not expect is that frustration will be so huge. Fu Chunlei bitterly said, Meal, said Ou Hanjie and Xia Yin Hui, two to go back to the hospital to accompany European Father, confessed Fu Chunlei said to be careful also smiled and let them go. Watching two kids hand in hand out of the door, the ancient Lu with Fuchun Lei said with a smile: Fu Chunlei look of happiness, a good friend who happened an accident and died, so we then Xiaohui over, I di
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> VOS COMMENTAIRES NOUS INTERESSENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: