Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ugg infantil

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le forum du Transport
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
6q7p6h0i9n

MessagePosté le: 15/02/2014 14:17 pm    Sujet du message: ugg infantil Répondre en citant

1. "China has been around for a long time and it's not going anywhere."

3. "Yes they were 3D glasses." In what used to be known as the "and your letters too" section of 60 Minutes, in reference to the fascinating David Tua Story that ran the previous week. Reporter Karen McCarthy took us inside the new world of our most famous pugilist as he tries to regain the magic. Tua was seen topping up the oil in his old school mini, scoffing salmon and wandering about Onehunga wearing what looked like the 3D glasses you got at Avatar. Turns out they were. "He just likes wearing them."
"Why is someone who's a volunteer on my campaign having an affair with the Mayor? Why don't you ask that question?"

7. "I feel like you came in and spouted a lot of nonsense."
Is it just me, or now that the dust has settled, has that final of Breaking Bad lost some of its lustre? Regardless, the fun will be in watching it all again from the get go. After all, The Sopranos distilled so beautifully.
RW: "What were you doing for an hour-and-a-half with her (Bevan Chuang) in your car, the day before the story broke?"
JP: "She asked to be with me, she said 'John can I see you?' ... and we were talking about the texts that we all got and why we received those texts."

8. "If it's good enough for Tony Soprano then it's good enough for Peter." In reference to Coronation Street's Peter Barlow after he said he was off to see a shrink, although of course he was lying and was really off to root Carla in her flat that looks like it was decorated by Pete and Andy from The Block.

6. "I have a small penis but I have a tattoo of a large penis on the side of it." Perhaps the greatest moment ever on Seven Sharp, delivered by their best host ever, Rob Schneider, who managed to get his line out when Stacey Morrison (nee Daniels) finally finished raving about how Rhianna understood the mana of the moko she received while in NZ. That would be the one that has now been reportedly covered up.
Entertainment

By Paul Casserly @Drunkmuldoon
order byLatest|Oldest|Most Liked
show 10 more

10. "I was unaware of the relationship." Said an exasperated John Palino who found himself trapped by Campbell Live's relentless Rebecca Wright.

2. "It's probably not easy to play a board game with me."

3. "Yes they were 3D glasses."
He started off hopefully, saying,ugg infantil, "I put my heart and soul into this campaign ... " but Wright wasn't having a bar of it and within seconds Palino looked like a man who had lost the will to live.

5. "A sparrow with a mohawk and a red bum."

5. "A sparrow with a mohawk and a red bum." Conservation Minister Nick Smith describing the Red-vented Bulbul, the so-called 'angry bird' that he wants exterminated. And a good job too, the little buggers are "one of the most invasive bird species in the world,ugg stiefel, are a threat to native birds like the kereru, as well as fruit and vegetable crops, including grapes, berries and tomatoes." I'm looking forward to shooting them from the monorail.

The word "implausible" hung in the air like a Labrador's fart as he drove away.
10. "I was unaware of the relationship."

8,ugg botas en buenos aires. "If it's good enough for Tony Soprano then it's good enough for Peter."

6,ugg schuhe karlsruhe. "I have a small penis but I have a tattoo of a large penis on the side of it,ugg 43."

Anyway here's what they were saying on the box over the past month. Try and guess who said what. And just to keep you on your toes, one of them is a quote from Paul Henry's new book and one of them is from a Mayoral candidate.

Finally, as John crawled into his Audi he managed to get in the last word.
What plumb could possibly measure the grim depths of Don's Draper's psyche,ugg botas para niños? What could be more fun than Roger Sterling on acid? How brilliant the development of Sally Beth Draper?
THE ANSWERS

RW: "It's implausible Mr Palino. Are you telling us that you had
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le forum du Transport Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: